Our avowed policy at OMS is to remain committed to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment prior to commercial gain. Our objective is to be a world class company through strong belief in people and a desire to make the difference real in the world by providing quality consultancy services commensurate with the applicable legal and other requirements and in consonance with the core values of integrity, fairness, accountability and social responsibility.
Our statement of policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks created by our work activities;
- To consider and manage EHS risks and opportunities while making any business decisions;
- Entirely satisfy our customers by understanding their requirements and eliminating quality non-conformance;
- Strive to eliminate workplace hazards and reduce risks through risk management program.
- Empower all employees to actively report unsafe conditions/ acts and take actions to improve health and safety culture.
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions for our employees, visitors and contractors to prevent accidents and causes of work related ill health.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To ensure that all employees and contractors are competent to their tasks;
- To protect the environment and dedicate efforts to prevent pollution;
- To review this policy for continual improvement at regular intervals to ensure suitability,
adequacy and effectiveness of IMS.